Thursday, November 9, 2023

VR Week 3



 


This week, I prepared the model for rigging and executed the rigging process. My primary objective is to optimize the rig, ensuring it attains the highest level of quality and user-friendliness for animators. Rigging a minion, which essentially consists of a facial structure with appendages, proved to be more challenging than initially anticipated. This is also my first attempt at face rigging. The emphasis on refining the rig is important to our project, which revolves around animations and animation-driven mechanics. Recognizing the pivotal role that the rig plays in the overall animation process, my efforts are aimed at ensuring not only the technical robustness but also the seamless adaptability of the rig to enhance the animator's experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Turn in

  final link  This week, we did a lot. I did all the VFX. I edited the gun, made the charge up, finished the dome explosion, made a ton of m...