Monday, July 1, 2024

Turn in 4







This week, I made good progress on several parts of the project. I blocked out the explosion and started working on the materials for it. The up beam is pretty close to finished now. I cleaned up the beam, but it still needs a lot of work. I also made the thrusters and plan to add some more effects to them later.

I fixed some rigging issues and helped out with the sequencer. We had some last-minute problems with scaling the VFX, so I'm holding off on adding them to the sequencer for this submission. They should be ready by later today. I've also created a bunch of materials, but I think it's too many to include in this submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Turn in

  final link  This week, we did a lot. I did all the VFX. I edited the gun, made the charge up, finished the dome explosion, made a ton of m...